Monday 3 March 2008

Backstreet Boys in Concert


This may sound crazy but I think you should all consider this.
I'm sure most of you must have at least one of their albums (but you're afraid to admit it) and now there is the possibility to see them live! Let's sing a long to the songs we once knew by heart and pretend we're 16 all over again!

The concert is on May 8th in NIA in Birmingham. Doors open at 18:30. Tickets are between 25-30 pounds. It could be a fun way to end the semester.
For more information on tickets go HERE.


Matteo and I are already practicing the songs and we hope that you will join us!
I'm sure that AJ, Howie, Nick, and Brian will appreciate it (Kevin unfortunately left the group)
Ciao!
xx, Jamie

1 ideas:

Wilkie said...

Wow!
I can't believe that!
It's my bargain!
Come all with us mates!

Backstreet's back ALL RIGHT!!!

W.